Criticism of the government response to hurricane katrina consisted primarily of condemnations of mismanagement and lack of preparation in the relief effort in . According to the european commission one week after the disaster on september 4 2005 the united states officially asked the european union for emergency help . 3 while many of these task specific networks provided an unprecedented response there were basic problems in coordination both within and across these networks . Government response to katrina the drill was followed by more government preparation for a storm like hurricane katrina as a direct response
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.