Declared dead some twenty five years ago the idea of freedom of contract has enjoyed a remarkable intellectual revival in the fall and rise of freedom of contract . The rise and fall of freedom of contract 1979 is a legal historical text on the changes in the concept of freedom of contract by english professor patrick atiyah. This book is an attempt to trace the history of one of the great intellectual movements of modern times the major part concentrates on england between 1770 and 1970 . This is a book about a turning of the tide the tide in question is the intellectually important question of how society will treat contracts. This bar code number lets you verify that youre getting exactly the right version or edition of a book the 13 digit and 10 digit formats both work
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.